Location: Boston Children’s Hospital (9 Hope Ave. Waltham, MA)
Saturday, November 5th 1:00pm-5:00pm*
Sunday, November 6th 9:00am-12:00pm
*Special Saturday night: Parent, Coach, Medical Provider Meet and Greet 6:00pm
The Gymnastics Medicine Working Board:
- Emily Sweeney, MD, FAAP
- Jamie Broz MEd, ATC
- Alyssa Herrera-Set PT, DPT, SCS, PMA-CPT
- Kerry Bair RD, LDN, MPH, CHES
- Jenny Borda PT, DPT
- Kelsey Griffith, MS
- Diana Lattimore, PhD, CMPC
- Elspeth (Elly) Hart, DScPAS, PA-C, MPAS, ATC, LAT
Boston Children’s Hospital Sports Medicine Division:
- Donald Bae: Pediatric Sports Medicine Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon: OCD and Gymnast wrist
- William Meehan: Pediatric/Sports Medicine Physician; Concussions
Price (includes both days):
$50 Medical Providers:
$50 Parent (price includes up to 2 children under 18)
$50 Coaches (price includes up to 2 gymnasts under 18)
Special Gymnastics Club rates available upon request
Extra FREE gymSAFE injury screen:
- All registered gymnasts will have the opportunity to receive a FREE gymSAFE Movement Screen.
- This is a 10 minute, head to toe screen of movement mechanics, strength, and flexibility.
- All ticket holders will receive an email from [email protected] shortly after signing up for the event to reserve a time slot.
- Time slots are limited and given on a first come first served basis.
Marriot Boston Newton* (2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, Massachusetts, USA, 02466, telephone: +1 617-969-1000)
*7-minute drive to the hospital (9 Hope Ave. Waltham, MA)
Once tickets are purchased they are non-refundable.